Thursday, September 10, 2015

Primary Results

Early returns look bad for Gallo/Provenzano.

Sources tell me that Noble leads Gallo 880 to 668 and in the Alderman at Large race Noble leads Provenzano 829 to 625.

If this unofficial information I am getting is true, it means that the far left liberals have successfully taken over the City Democratic Party.

I hope this information I am getting is wrong.  Stay neutral?


****
UPDATE
****

BOE and Freeman have confirmed my numbers.  Noble and Noble have won.  The Democrat Alderman races went for all liberals by big numbers.

First, congratulations to Noble and Noble.  They pulled off the upset for Mayor.

Next Question--  Will Shayne Gallo endorse Noble?  Polacco?


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heaven help the City of Kingston. Come January, the City of Kingston will be led either by either an imbecile or a moron.

Anonymous said...

Why would Gallo want to endorse Noble? Noble & Cronies ran a "dirty" campaign and never really talked about the issues and what plan he had to move the city forward. It was more like attack, attack and attack. Wake up conservative democrats!! Your party is now being taken over by progressive liberals. If you didn't come out to vote tonight in the primary..I don't want to hear you whine! Now it is up to the Republicans to go after them.

Anonymous said...

Rich. How many registered Dems are there. Voting turnout is always dismal. Except presidential where close to 80% vote.

Looking forward to the debates in the next month. Then make an educated vote in November. As a non enrolled I should be hearing from both sides.

Anonymous said...

Can't even get results from BOE on line.

Anonymous said...

I don't get it... how did Noble not talk about issues? His entire website and Facebook page lays out all of the issues he stands for. No one knew Gallo's platform until he sent out a mailer two days before the election.

Anonymous said...

Amen:(

Anonymous said...

I never heard Noble speak with specifics..only flowery talk. He sounded like Mr. ROGERS NEIGHBORHOOD at the debate. Don't get me erong, I loved my Mr. ROGERS. .just not leading my city. Now the choice is between that and an actor. Both lack skills in leadership and business.