Saturday, May 24, 2014

YES, I AM BACK

I have not been posting with any regularity in over two years.  Ever since Dad passed, I just found it difficult to really enjoy politics.  I focused on other matters and ended up writing a book about the Lindbergh Kidnapping.

The book, Hauptmann's Ladder, is still available at book stores, on Amazon, etc.  (Hint hint)  I am also working on a second book, but will keep the topic a secret for now.

Nevertheless, after a two year hiatus, I am returning to Kingston and Ulster County politics.  I was recently appointed City Chair for the Conservative Party and am looking forward to bringing the city committee back to prominence.

I have no intention of running for any position in the future other than those that can be held by attorneys, i.e judge positions, District Attorney, etc.  My involvement in any type of legislative or executive politics will remain in my capacity as City Chair.

As for city politics, I will offer commentary from time to time on this blog.  I have to admit that some of the insanity I have seen from the current Common Counsel has been very tempting to comment upon.  From this point forward, I will do so.

It is good to be back!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tear this common council a new one

Anonymous said...

There is an agreement with the Fire Union.