Thursday, April 14, 2011

No, Thank You

I have continually received a proposed comment from an anonymous person promoting a blog that was designed to attack one of my potential general election opponents.

I have not and will not post the address. I am NOT interested in any negative campaigning from either party or any candidate for Mayor.

I made the mistake 4 years ago of relying too much on criticism of my opponent. This time, I am focusing exclusively on my plan and vision for Kingston. Whether I win or lose, it will be on my merits, my plan, and my vision.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the way you should run. Forget the negative crap. Be yourself and lay it on the line. People will respect that.

Anonymous said...

Rich, If my senses are correct, you did the right thing on several levels. The mentioned blog is about to implode, along with the campaign thats backing it. From a potential general election campaign staffer, good on ya.

Anonymous said...

you have a high standard of integrity Rich.

Anonymous said...

More than enough people will be trashing the candidtates, be bigger than that as we need a professional educated businessman to run this city, not a clown
Good luck you already have my vote

Anonymous said...

Nicely put..................

LSD

Anonymous said...

Good man Rich. Don't sink to there level. Bring them up to yours. If that is possible?